1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TheKid25, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid25

TheKid25 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a friend looking for a Stainless BT-100. After searching every stand at the Grand this last year I told him that he should be looking for a BT-100 and if it so happens that he comes across a stainless then great. If anyone knows of someone around WI that has one for sale (perferably a 34") let me know.

2. nick9mm

nick9mm TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE 2 FRIENDS AT MY CLUB THAT BOTH HAVE A SATIN BT 100 THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL. BOTH GUNS HAVE A 34" BARREL ONE HAS A RELEASE TRIGGER. BOTH ARE NEAR NEW CONDITION. THEY BOTH ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING BUT THE PRICE WOULD BE ROUGHLY 1400 EACH. THE GUN WITH THE RELEASE HAS NO CASE AND THE GUN WITHOUT HAS A BREAK DOWN BROWNING CASE.

THE FRIEND WITH THE BT 100 WITH THE RELEASE TRIGGER IS SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER BT 99 PLUS FOR HIS SON. SO ANY TRADES FOR A PLUS MAY BE CONSIDERED. ANY Q'S SEND ME A PM THANKS NICK

3. Vaulter22

Vaulter22 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a BT100 Stainless with a 34" barrel for sale. It has an adjustable 4-way comb and 5 invector plus chokes. Two of the chokes are made to raise the point of impact up 6" and 9". It has a green protecto case that comes with it. I'm looking for $1900.00 plus shipping to FFL. If interested, you can call me at (607)279-9495. Leave a message and I'll get back to you. It is located in NY.

Thanks,
    Matt

4. nick9mm

nick9mm TS Member

0   0   0

IF YOU WANT A STAINLESS GUN THAT DOSENT SOUND LIKE 2 BAD OF A BUY WITH THE EXTRA CHOKES AND CASE THAT GUN SHOULD BE 1500 TO 2000 DEPENDING ON CONDITION.
    MATT POST SOME PICS OF THAT GUN AND IT WONT BE AROUND FOR LONG.

5. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

0   0   0

I have a stainless BT-100 with a custom Wenig twisted sister stock (composite stock) with matching forearm I'd sell,34" barrel, three extended chokes, and a case for $2600 with a pull or release (Spears 3.5 lb set, 1 lb release)for $2800. I also have a gloss blue BT-100 with custom Wenig exhibition grade walnut stock and forearm, 34" barrel, release trigger (Spears, 3.5 lb set, 1 lb release), duretec hard chrome plated receiver and forearm iron, 3 extended chokes, and a case for #3100. Both have barrel weights. I'd throw in some flush Browning invector chokes too.

6. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

I saw one a while back on Gunbroker for sale
    That had a fixed full!

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There is a nice SS BT100 for sale on here right now. The sellers name is Mike Wirz (909) 677-7181 So. Calif and goes by "ZZSHOOTER" on here. I provided a link to it above. He is asking $1850 and that includes a G2 Recoil System and an Allem Release Trigger. The release should be able to be converted back to Pull Trigger very easily. I had a BT100 w/release and you only had to remove one screw and the release hook to go back to pull. May want to check it out anyway.

Matt

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

While we're on the subject, we all BT100s factory ported? Every one I see is.

-Gary

9. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

Matt, I'm interested in your gun, if the person who started this thread doesn't want it. Do you have any pic's?

Bill>>>

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gary--The Satin BT100 i had was not ported.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt100 extended chokes