1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 100 trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wrd, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrd

wrd Member

Would this be the release trigger that you are selling to me? BillD

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Ruh Roh.

-Gary

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

4. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

wasn't there a thread about this a few months ago? I am not sure it had anything to do with a release just cant put my finger on it. Do a search on BT-100 triggers and see if something pops up. That is an odd condition though. Dave I would guess that regardless of what the gun shop tells you it is a release thing. Is it a different trigger group alltogether than the pull trigger? or did it work when it was a pull and then stop working correctly after you converted, if so its a no brainer the gun shop needs to correct. JMO os

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

DELETED

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Take triggers out and look athen side by side, look at the one that works ok" in the area where the manual eject and non eject is and compare it to the other one and see if you can see any difference, also turn the screw on both of them and see if the same thing happens to both. If it is different you found the problem.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.