1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 trigger adjustment screw for pounds of pull

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 50-140, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

If you remove the screw from the back it takes the pull to 3 1/2 pounds. CAN YOU SHOOT IT WITHOUT PUTTING THE SCREW BACK IN? Will it hurt the trigger assembly? It seems to shoot fine without replacing the screw.

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

My BT-100 screw kept loosening up so I put white silicon plummers tape on it. Just tightened it where it starts the adjustment & then just left it alone. Works fine that way and the 3 1/2 lbs. is fine with me. I don't believe the screw being left completely out would matter but I never tried leaving it out. May want to look at the owners manual or go on Browning's website and contact them for their technical expertise. BT-100dc

3. letts

letts TS Member

Browning owner's manual states, "Should the triger pull adjustment screw become loosened to the point it falls out of the trigger assembly, trigger pull still remains approximately 31/2 lbs." No further info. is offered. I went to the Browning web site and printed my copy of the owners manual for my BT 100.

Letts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt100 trigger adjustment

adjusting trigger pull bt100