1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 100 still made?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revbook

revbook Member

Did a search on Brownings website and couldn't find ant information on the BT 100. Is it still made? Is it available in the Golden Clays version?

Don

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

No Don, they aren't. That why it's critically important to snatch-up one of these exceptional value target shotguns NOW, before the prices go "TM-1." :)

A nice used BT-100 goes for $12-1800, depending on the condition and gun features (as well as location and time of year, to some degree).

-Gary

PS: The Golden Clays you're think of is not a BT-100. It is likely a BT-99. They are still available (hit the link) but overpriced in my opinion. They are pretty to look at, but lack the higher rib and drop-out trigger of the BT-100. Nice Golden Clays BT-99s are on Gunbroker all the time. Nice BT-100s are not as readily available.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

10 years from now a BT100 will be extremely hard to find and will be sought after by a lot of folks. One of the best BT's Browning ever made. They should bring it back

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Ditto what Lou said. I kick myself in the ass routinley for getting rid of mine.
    grntitan_2009_2503162.jpg

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Yep.

Wayne

6. MW58

MW58 Member

I have one in the back of the safe that I haven't shot in a long time. I thought about selling it, but now I think I will hang onto it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt-100 golden clays

is trap 100 still made