Trapshooters Forum banner

BT-100 release trigger

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Martinpicker 
#1 ·
Hello all! I will soon have a BT-100 in my possession. My previous gun was a BT-99 with a release trigger. I am looking to make the 100 a release as well. Does anybody have parts or a trigger to sell?
If not a gunsmith? I live in Central Ohio. Would I have to send the whole gun in or just the trigger assembly?
Has anybody done their own?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Ive have Phillip Crenwelge of Phillips Gunsmiths do releases for Beretta and Brownings. Good work at a fair price. Not sure how soon you need it, but he's usually at the Ohio state shoot. Otherwise, send it to him in Texas. He only really needs the receiver, so it cuts down on shipping charges. His turn around time is usually pretty quick.
Im in Central Ohio too. No one around here that I know of to recommend.

#6 ·
Since the BT-100 has a drop out trigger unit, I would have thought that you could buy the release unit from somebody and just switch the two in thirty seconds! Never have researched or asked about this though. You might contact somebody like Skeet's Gun Shop in Talequah, OK and ask Dean if this is possible.
If it is, it might really be nice to have the two units. Think how it would increase the value of the BT-100. Martinnpicket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.