1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 100 Price Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lester1, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lester1

lester1 TS Member

0   0   0

Browning BT 100 34" Barrel porting and choke tubes + wrench, gun has very few handling marks and blueing shows very little wear, lever is well to the right as you can see in the picture. Has graco recoil reducer 4 way adjustable comb. Comes with browning case Keens install add on rib poi is 80-20. price is $1,350, shipped. If interested call 509-787-1441

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What would it take to remove the add on rib & replace front & mid rib beads Thanks loyd

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Usually those add-on ribs are just siliconed on. If thats the case it would be quite simple with just some elbow grease.

Nice BT100 at a good price.

Free Bump

4. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Why would you add this rib. Not being nasty,( I sold one because it shot to high) Does this change POI. Thanks loyd

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Loyd--Yes, the add on ribs are to aid in changing the POI.

Free bump.

6. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

0   0   0

If someone is interested in this gun without the add-on rib, please drop me a PM. I might like to buy the rib. I am getting ready to order one from Keen and my wood template looks very close to this one shown on Lester's BT. If you have measurements on the front and rear height that would be very helpful to me.

Good luck with your sale. Let me know if I can help out by purchasing the rib.

7. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustable comb template