1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 Owners- Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dave P, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

There aren't many comments from you owners. I was wondering how satisfied you were with your guns. There aren't many used ones available so I presume you all are happy with your choice's. I have been watching the auction sites for one in good condition and a FAIR price but no luck so far. Have you others had the same experience?

2. Saws01

Saws01 TS Member

Hi Dave

I was able to buy one recently at an "unfair" price - Well worth it to me! Great gun!

Jeff

3. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

Love mine went from an O/U to the Bt 100 no problem, good ones are out there but
    you're going to pay the price. Great gun for the money. Good luck Fraz

4. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

Love mine went from an O/U to the Bt 100 no problem, good ones are out there but

5. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

You certainly are not looking very hard or you want one for nothing. They are for sale on here all the time. There are a couple for sale on here now at fair prices. Get your wallet out buy one you won't regret it. Bill

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Dave, There are some on this site right now !! But I don't think you are going to find a good one for less than $1700 or so for Hi-gloss. Maybe less for the 32 inch barrel. I love the one I bought on this site about one year ago. I would not sell it at any price right now. I got a adj. comb (factory) and then put in another $200 for the adj. butt plate,Kick-ezz, and hi-viz sight. There are two different types, the satin finish (dull) has the drop out trigger thats all. The High Gloss finish has the drop out trigger, adj pull (3 1/2 to 5 l/2 pounds) and also has the adj.screw which allows the empty hull to eject or extract (lift only). There is also a stainless one as well. This one will run you at least $2200 or so. It is well worth the money if you decide to buy one. Good Luck and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

8. primer

primer TS Member

Buy a BT 99 Max same gun with out the drop out trigger less money.

9. Jim Graham

Jim Graham TS Member

Dave, For the money I don't believe you can buy a better gun. I have the stainless model. It is a flat shooter & for me must have an adjustable comb in order to make it shoot high enough. That said, the factory comb is terrible. If you buy one, you will be money ahead to find one with a plain stock & have the adj. comb added.

Jim

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

The BT-100's were made with three different rib heights. I've shot some that were flat and some that were in the 70/30 80/20 neighborhood. Great shooters I've owned a couple over the years. If I was in the market for one again, I would look for a stainless one.

ec90t

11. BMC

BMC Member

Love my BT-100 though I don't shoot it as much anymore since I've been getting my son used to it. For me the BT100 tends to be a little barrel-light. I like a heavy gun.

12. hilltopper

hilltopper TS Member

I own several BT100's and think they are fine guns. In fact I have one for sale on TS now. It's available since a bought a 34" BT100. You can't go wrong for the money!!

13. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

I have bt 100 s and 2 have lower ribs at the muzzle about 1/4 inch the others are about 3/8 inch with the same hieght at the back of the rib. The ones with the lower from rib at front patern higher.There are a lot of bt 100 s at my club and people look for the higher shooters. Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.