1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Buster1652, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buster1652

Buster1652 Member

Could some one tell me how to return the break open lever back to the center after the shotgun is broken down for storage.

I have had plenty of 99s and citoris but the bt 100 has me stumped.

Thanks in advance

Art

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Art, there is a small button coming out of the breech face almost at the very top!!! Push this button into the face of the breech and the lever will return back to center. I use a coin in my pocket to push this button and will cover the firing hole and pull trigger to release the tension on the hammer spring all at the same time. If I remember correctly its just slightly off to one side. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

There is a small pin that pokes through the breech face above the firing pin right in front of the break open lever. Push this pin rearward toward the stock while holding the break open lever with your other thumb and then release the lever. If you have the pin pushed all the way in flush with the breech face the lever should release and go back to center.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.