1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 Golden Clays Wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ninjak, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

Hello Looking for a BT-100 Golden Clays or Maybe A BT-99 Golden Clays
    Post here or email me

Thanks

2. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

ninjak,

Not certain Browning made a BT 100 in Golden Clays model, but they do make a BT99 GC....

Other folks...correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Larry

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

LDAdd,

They made a few early models BT-100 Golden Clays. They have nice wood and no recoil reducer like the newer 99 GC's. These all were highluster blued barrels with porting. I've heard conflicting stories as to whether fixed choke barrels were ever available, as the only ones I've ever seen had tubes.

ss

4. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

Yes I have decided that the bt-99 is the way to go

Thanks AL

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

The Golden Clays BT-99 isn't really worth the extra $$$ I had one and it actually shot worse than than my old fixed choked models. I wouldn't drop $3K or even $2500 on a used GC golden clays. If you want a real trap gun buy a SBT ljutic or a KX-5. Much better gun for the money. I like BT's but all the GC is a cheap dressed up regular BT99. The comb hardware sucks as with all brownings and the engraving is just rolled. If I were you I'd look for a late 70's BT 99 34" in mint condition. They shoot nice and high and are alot nicer looking and better built. You could easily get a nice one for $1100.

6. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

0   0   0

I'm with TrapCrazy on this one except I would look for an early 70's model that shoots nice and flat!

I shot a practice round with a GC at the Missouri Fall Handicap. It was priced right @ $2250.00, but it didn't do anything for me. It wasn't nearly the gun I was used to shooting.

I spent my money on a rebuild / reblue / refinish of my old 1969 BT-99.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt-100 golden clays