1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 100 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SWIFT, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

I have a BT 100 Factory code H909KIA this is a polished blue 34" factory ported
    and adj. comb. Greg Hissam changed the factory comb to accept his hardware and added his adj butt plate with Kickeze pad. I then sent the gun to Tom Wilkinson for back bore conversion to correct point of impact,(yes I have the paper $480 and gun is stamped).. I shot the gun for 2 seasons it has 95% blue and one scratch in the foreend. I have the factory box and brown overrap box which I will ship the gun to you in. I cannot send pictures but will give a 3 day inspection less shipping if not as I described. BT100ed has done business with me and can attest that what I describe will be the way it is. $1600 shipped to your ffl. I am in KS Thks for reading this

2. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Swift is a first rate guy and can be trusted to tell it like it is.
    Ed

3. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ed

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Will be a very tough sell without PICS even with the voucher of your good word.

Good Luck anyway. Free Bump back up top.

5. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

I guess I am just old, years ago when I collected we bought and sold hi grade guns on a verbal description and NRA rating all over the country. Everone knew what the gun he was Some times people just like to look at pictures the browning collectors Assoc has pictures of a hi gloss blue bt100 BT100ed has pictures of a satin one on line now. I will refund your money it it isn't as I described. I wonder if TV erroded our imagination. anyway some pictures i seen couldn't tell anything anyway

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

SWIFT...

Man, are you living in the dark ages.

A little story...I sold a 3200 w/pics to a guy awhile back...custom stock, release triggers, etc. at a rating of %95+. I wanted it back after a year so asked him if he would sell it back to me. He would. I asked if it was in the same condition as when I sold it to him and he said yes...NOT. Pics would have shown this. I did not ask for any as I trusted him. It is out for complete redo as I type this.

My point is that I would NEVER, EVER, NEVER buy a gun without pics of the specific item.

You would have to give me an extra $50 on top of full refund for my troubles. And, with pictures.

JMHO,
    Bernie

7. jimbo9910

jimbo9910 TS Member

0   0   0

I would take it if I could get a few pictures Jim

8. Geoffery

Geoffery Member

0   0   0

Ask yourself, how long ago were these photos taken? I take photos as soon as I get the gun. Then some more just before I sell. Bernie, If this guy had taken photos as soon as he received the gun from you. Those would be the photos you would get back. You can't trust photos. Some pixs are photo shoped. I do agree the seller should have some to E-Mail for the serious buyer. I guess the 3 day inspection period was out. Sorry to here about your "Bad Deal" Jim

9. Tom Morris

Tom Morris TS Member

0   0   0

Please provide me a phone number to email address: t.morris@te.com and I will call you to discuss.

Thanks

Tom M.

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Jim,

I can tell if they are my photos. As for photoshop, you can usually tell if fudging. Then you know something is amiss. Anyway...

Bernie

11. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

Dishonest people are everywere.. And some always try to beat the system. Bernie don't buy my gun w/o pictures.

12. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't understand what the big deal is posting pictures to facilitate your sale.

13. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Swift, If I were you I would E-mail some pix of your gun to someone here who can post them on this site. Many shooters have to have someone do it for them so don't feel bad (I'm one of them). Just get a friends digital camera and take a few. From what I've seen so far on this thread it will be the only way your gun will sell now. Good Luck selling your gun and break em all Jeff

14. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

All PMs answered. LOP is 14 9/16 depending on where you set trigger (now in rear)& how thick a recoil pad you use. Yes trigger detaches as all BT's do. This one ext & ejects depending on how you set trigger. Yes its fixed choke that's how how Tom W changed POI. The other question I was asked is it a MC stock and of couse yes it is or it wouldn't have adj comb. and lastly it's hi gloss wood finish as all polished BT's are. "Pictures pictures that all these people want from me", Marilyn Monroe in an interview in the 50's..

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Up for who might truly be the worst gun salesman on the planet.

-Gary

16. Calkidd

0   0   0

First off not all BT-100's are glossy, there is a satin with a non selective trigger. Secondly, a Monte Carlo is a style of stock not the fact it has an adjustable comb. You can have a MC or a straight stock. My Bt-100 is straight with an adjustable comb.

You might want to brush up on the knowledge of your gun before you go answering more questions.

17. Calkidd

0   0   0

One more thing....What does this mean?

<i>Yes its fixed choke that's how how Tom W changed POI.</I>

How can you change you POI with a fixed choke barrel?

18. Borderland

Borderland Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Calkidd.....the man said "polished blue" which seems to not refer to the satin finish model. Backboring the barrel and then honing the resulting tighter choke to the desired poi and desired constriction is normally the way it is done and it is not a job for the faint of heart.

Ken

19. Calkidd

0   0   0

Thank you for the clarification.

Bryan

20. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

I did see a guy change the poi by sticking the barrel of an Model 12 in a P/U reciever hitch. The rib look a little funny but he said it helped. Wheat to plant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bt 100 for sale
bt 100 shotgun for sale

bt 100 trap gun for sale

bt 100 trap gun for sale georgia
bt-100 for sale
bt100 for sale
bt100forsale
new bt 100 for sale