1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 Firing Pin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BMC, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

Snapped the pin in my BT100 today. Internet search reveals 30-60 day special order on the part. Any of you BT100 aficianados have a line on a firing pin source? Thanks.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

3. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

I always get my firing pins from Browning. They will overnight it to you for extra money. You can call them or go online and download their parts manual and fax them an order. Get a new firing pin spring while your at it. Actually, get two of every thing, they're cheap, and then you will have a spare. Bob K

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have the set for $30 shipped. PM me for details. The quicker I get your address, the quicker you get the parts. You can drop a check in the mail at your convenience.

5. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Check with Brownell's. They usually have them. Also, put in a new top lever spring if you have not done so recently. Bob

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Timney was stocking titanium or tool steel firing pins for the BT-100. BT-100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.