1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BRUINS are mostly Canadian players

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by coconutjoy, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Been a Boston Bruin fan for over 45years and elated that they won.But I can't believe you guys south of the Border can be so naive.Where do you think the Bruins are from?They only have 3 Americans on the team,they have 17 Canadian guys that where born,and played all their minor hockey IN THE HOCKEY CANADA PROGRAM.Marchand,Recchi,Horton,Krejic,Bergeron,Lucic,Peverley,Boychuk,Seguin.The Stanley cup is not a international tournament and has nothing whatsoever to do with one country against another.

2. Terry_Maiden

Terry_Maiden TS Member

If you check out the rosters of all the NHL teams I think you will find that the majority of all the players in the league are Canadian in origin. This is nothing new.

3. Bertmuss

Bertmuss Member

I wonder why they don't ever recruit players from Texas? Could be that 109 deg day we had makes the ice a little soft! Bert

4. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

The game is getting too sanitary. Please send some more Stan Jonathans' down here! John

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I see they have riots up there as well, might as well be NBA, or maybe they will hang some dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

...and all little, fast, running backs are from Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.