1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Brownsburg IN 35 yard shoot has been extended!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by spritc, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

Our new 35 yard shoot will run until New Years Day.

Rules: Each shooter will shoot 5 targets from each station from the 35 yard line with (club shells)

All shooters will be scored by Club management

All scores will be kept by the Club and the shooter with the highest (last) score at the end of the shoot period will win the pot. (The last score shot will be considered the high score by each shooter). Shooters can shoot as many times as they want through out the period, but their last score is the one that counts.

One half of the pot will go to the daily winner and one half of the pot will go to the overall winner on New years Day.

Ties split

Cost:

Targets - $ 4.00

Shells - $ 6.00

Daily pot - $ 2.00

Shoot pot - $ 2.00

Total $14.00

Please contact me by email above with questions and directions.

Thank you,
    Steve Pritchard

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

5. sicsemper

sicsemper TS Member

Where in Brownsburg is this located? I'll be in town for Thanksgiving and would like to come by and try my hand at 35 yards.

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

Brownsburg is about 10 miles W.N.W. of Indy off of I-74. Take the Brownsburg exit off of 74 then south on S.R. 267 to the 5th stop light then turn right onto Tilden road. Tilden curves south and turns into 575W stay on 575 until you come to a 4 way stop. Go straight through the 4 way and the club is on the left at the top of the hill. We look forward to seeing you. Club is open Saturday 11:00 am to around 4:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 noon until around 4:00 - 5:00. You may find some members shooting informally on Friday the 28th.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.