Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning XT

45K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  goose2 
#1 ·
I'm considering getting a Browning XT in the near future. Browsing through Joel Etchen's web page there is an XT with left handed wood. Being a lefty this was a lucky find.

My question is have any of you ever bought a gun from him and if you did how was the transaction handled?

#8 ·
This would be an internet or phone transaction because I live in California. It would be nice to go to his shop but I haven't figured out how to explain to my wife where I have been for 2-3 weeks.

She occasionally slips the term "shallow rave" into he conversation if you get my drift.

#10 ·
Within the past 6 months I purchaced a used 682LTD combo and a new O/U 682 barrel for my son's gun in two different transactions from Joel Etchen Guns. Both transactions took place via email and phone calls. I dealt with Matt Smith and am very pleased with the their customer service on both transactions. The products were in the condition they described, arrived when they said they would and were very well packed. I highly recommend Joel Etchen Guns.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.