1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dogsitter, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogsitter

dogsitter TS Member

I have a XT browning and was wondering if they make a oversingle barell to fit this or if another gun fits this. Thanks Rube

2. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Here we go again! I wonder when the Browning guys are going to start reading and listening to these threads!

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I am sure it is a marketing thing or a money thing. They are probably making more money selling 2 guns (xt and bt 99) than they would with one combo. For the most part the Browning combo's you see are not a Browning deal. They are a special package that guns unlimited put together. If the truth were known. The under single barrel that they supply with the xt combo is made by another manufacture other than Browning. I know this will ruffle some feathers but skb Probably has something to do with it. I too wish I could find a under single for my xt.

4. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Browning XT Unsingle update

There is hope, I spoke with the president of Brownings personal assitant. They do listen. Although the unsingle bbl will not be available as a separate item, the XT set will be available as a regular item in the catalog most likely next year, when the deal with the exclusive dealer runs out
    Neil

5. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Goose2 I agree. I wish the guys at Browning would open there eyes and look at the business that they could be getting. That being said maybe the guys at Guns Unlimited should thing about getting barrels and offering them up. They could price them not to degrade their combo deal and still sell a truck load of them!

Rick

6. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Neil R, sounds good, now I just have to sell my XT that I put a graycoil on, had forcing cones punched out, and trigger smoothed out. Once I do that I buy a new combo and start all over!

Makes sense to me!

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Ya I do not want a whole new combo. I love the xt that I have. I just want the dang under single 34" barrel.

8. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Goose2 I hear that!!!!!!!!!!! I would take either one!!!!

9. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Thanks Skip! I will give him a call.

Rick

10. dogsitter

dogsitter TS Member

I am getting tired of guys highjacking my post. Sakoboomer if you read post from skip itm says dogsitter not you so why are you getting involved, I called about barell and it was sold I hope you bought it and it gets a big bow in it.

11. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Take a pill and calm down!!!!!!!!