1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning xt vs 85tss SKB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by petey, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petey

petey Member

what gun is a better choice? Browning xt unsingle combo or SKB 85 tss unsingle combo. Both seem to be well built guns for the money.

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Do a search of the threads on this site. You're going to find more opinions than you ever dreamed of.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I tried a few SKB when looking for my first trap gun. The only thing that kept me from buying SKB just not to popular in this area. No dealers at the time and the few smiths in my area knew little about them. Bought XT Browning authorised repair smith 6 with in a hours drive.

4. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

If you buy a Browning do not get the factory adjustable comb. Get a Monte Carlo and have Hissem, Speedbump (Ken Rucker), Country Gentleman (Todd Nelson), or Hollingsworth to do you a nice comb. Please remember SKB actually stands for Sh!!t Kickin B!!!tchhh. Matt

5. SR1

SR1 TS Member

SKB stands for Should of Kept the Browning lol!!!!!!!!!Both guns are very good both have there falts just as any other gun.

6. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

Goose2.................email sent

Bill Yost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

85tss vs browning xt