1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT trigger has to much play

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Went to the club tonight and noticed on my son's XT the trigger has a bunch of play or slap in it before it goes off. Is this something that has happened as the gun gets broke in? The gun is less than a year old maybe 5000 tragets on it. Who does trigger work to fix this?

Thanks Corey

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Corey,

About 75% on the preplay can be removed. All of it CAN be removed, but the way the Citori trigger works..inertia system...if the small amount of dirt gets behind the trigger, it will not set up for the second shot.

The triggers do get a little sloppy after a while. A tune up will correct it and last much longer.

Doug Braker

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

gasman03- I've had the same problem with my XT combo since day one. I just remember to take up the slack prior to calling for the target. If I don't I'll flinch for sure! Will be going to release triggers very soon.

JB=Jerry beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.