1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Xt Trap Single Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ninjak, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

Where could someone buy a extra single barrel for a Browning Xt Trap or does anybody have 1 for sell ?

Thanks Al

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I tried to find one for about a year before I gave up. Don't call Browning, the phrase they used with me was "cost prohibitive".In other words "we ain't sellin' you one". Even if you did find one, it would have to be fitted by a gunsmith. Bill Wheeler

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Check with Etchen and Battista and Jaquas

4. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

0   0   0

In the past couple months I've only seen a one single barrel come up for sale here on TS, and the guy wanted $2k. I don't know if he sold it or not. That is way too much money in my mind but when only one for sale guess it's all supply and demand.

As mentioned, Browning will not sell individual barrel sets. So your only option is to find someone who bought the combo set and breaking it up.

I was in the same boat, but for $2k I would rather keep saving and buy a complete new unsingle gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt single barrel

browning xt trap single barrel

single barrel for a browning ultra xt
single barrel for a browning xt