1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning XT trap combo un single

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by moowho, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moowho

moowho Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Browning XT Trap un-single trap combo. HiViz front sight,Beautiful wood, adjustable comb, ^ choke tubes, gun is in very good condition and very tight, has not been shot very much. barrels are 34"and 32". Thanks Bryon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ryvpete

ryvpete TS Member

0   0   0

Nice gun, but you do know Guns Unlimited sells these for $3995 brand new right? I have a very nice Perazzi TMX Special with Bowen release trigger option, 2 lb pull trigger set up now. I might be interested in working something out if you are interested.

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Byron,

You might want to tell everyone how much you are asking?

4. ryvpete

ryvpete TS Member

0   0   0

He has $4200 listed in his other thread.

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ah!

Trolling huh?...

They say there's on born everyday.

6. moowho

moowho Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

sorry guys i cleared out my orginal post because i thought it was the cenergy modle.I changed my ad because of the price i was asking and i found out how to post pics. my asking price is $3600.00 this gun is like new it hasn't been shot much. I'm selling it because i shoot a kolar now. sorry and thank you, Bryon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt trap combo unsingle with tubes for sale