1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Browning XT Trap Citori Golden Clays Combo W/Adj.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 2 Shot, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 Shot

2 Shot TS Member

0   0   0

Browning XT Trap Citori Golden Clays Combo W/Adj. Comb. 32" Over & Under Barrel 34" Un-Singal Barrel Briley 28ga Tube with a F,& IM Choke. Angle Port Choke Tubes - IC,IM,IM,F,EF Americase

The stock has a couple of small handling marks but nothing that is a real issue, it's in really great condition, I have $6000.00 into the package. I also have all of the original accessories that came with the gun that will be included.

Let me know if you want to see more pictures. $4750.00 OBO My cell# 360-333-1665

Sedro Woolley WA

Thanks Leroy

2shot_2010_24032.jpg
  2. bigfoot shooter

bigfoot shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your browning please email me more pictures. Thank you Louie
  3. 2 Shot

2 Shot TS Member

0   0   0

Louie,

I have tried serveral time to send you more photos but they keep getting rejected. Do you have another email address i can send them to?

If you would like you can call me anytime 360-333-1665

I live in Sedro Woolley WA 98284

Thanks

Leroy
  4. 2 Shot

2 Shot TS Member

0   0   0

5. BIGBIRD49

BIGBIRD49 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to see more photos if this gun is still for sale.

Dick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt gold trap golden clays

citori xt trap golden clays