1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DLB6208, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLB6208

DLB6208 TS Member

Looking for a single release for my xt , prices have got me confused , Spears is about $260 which seems about right then I get one from Kemmerly and it's $450 . My question is there that much difference in the quality and does one work better than the other .

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I think the Spears price is per barrel, which would make it $520 for a double release. There has been a lot of negative feedback on this forum about Kemmerly.
    Spears does very good work; Allem also, but more expensive, about $ 600, I think. Spears has done work for me before, and I would go with them.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I think KEMMERLEY has to charge more because he has to RE-DO so many, he does not do a quality job.

Spears, Allems, Bowen, Etc are your best choice for a release.

When you have to get new parts from the Mfgr. to repair a KEMMERLEY trigger and have to pay for them it gets quite expensive plus the time you are without a gun.

I know first hand on a release I had him make for me on and SKB 85TSS, I got it back and it was not re-assembled correctly and had to pay for new parts and sold the gun.

Dr.longshot

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Spears, Spears and Spears. Not an overpriced wannabe!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.