1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

o.k. I know I have to do this just haven't had time. What I need to do is pattern my gun but it seems that all of a sudden it is shooting to the right slightly. I was breaking good scores but now my scores are mediocre. What is anyone elses thoughts on this? I think first and foremost like I stated above I need to pattern the gun but I can't think of the gun changing? Is it possible?

Regards,

Travis

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Travis. You might have changed the way you hold the gun, gained or lost weight, or if young, you might have grown a little.

Put the gun on paper and figure it out. Use the Winston Method.

3. 47bt99

47bt99 TS Member

Look to see if the chokes are in tight.

Bob

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Do you shoot left handed? It is far more common for a gun to shoot to the left for a right handed shooter because he pulls it across his body with his left hand, or because his left eye is taking over, and he is cross firing. If you are left handed, those things would make you shoot to the right.

If you are right handed, it's probably the gun.

5. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

O.k. I might have chnaged the way I mount the gun and need to take my time shooting. I guess I need to stop thinking when shooting and just brak the bird. My weight hasn't chnaged much since last summer if 5pounds that is alot. I iwll check the chokes. I am a lefty but shooting one-eyed and right handed. What is the Winston Menthod?

Regards,

Travis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.