1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning XT question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by machine, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machine

machine TS Member

I shoot a over under browning XT and i average a 47 in a 50 bird leauge. I was wondering if browning top or under singles combos are junk

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

What's the relationship between your league average and the quality of the Browning guns you inquired about. My office manager shoots a 48 average in our winter league with a 28" Mossberg O/U and the Brownings are a good bit better than the Mossberg.

Morgan

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

<a href="http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/jrm7800/?action=view&current=013269lcynergycombo.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> Have you considered the Cynergy trap combo?

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I shoot the un-single citori combo. I like it because on a windy day the wind doesn't affect my shooting as much as it would with a O/U.

Mac.........Who sells the cynergy combo?

Bill

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ables ammo Has them listed at 3999.00 w adj comb. As far as in stock ?????? I just seen them recently on the browning web site.

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I think I'd go with the guns unlimited unsingle combo, they are a little cheaper than the cynergy combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.