1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT Price ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by T2, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T2

T2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Browning XT 32 inch over-under adjustable comb. Gun seems to be in good condition with minor handling marks. No case just original box. No modifcations
    have been done to gun. What would be a good price on this gun?

Thanks for any info

T2

2. Robbie T

Robbie T TS Member

0   0   0

I bought one a few months ago for $1600 very clean not shot much. Doesn't have an adjustable comb.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I bought one with an adjustable comb, grade III and 5 Diana Grade Chokes for $1700 shipped. It is in mint condition.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Don't mean to jump your post but I have a XT combo for sale possibly if your interested drop me a line, either way good luck.

5. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

0   0   0

I picked up a Citori XT Trap a year ago with 32" barrels, adustable comb, gracoil adjustable pad, and a Browning take down hard case all in very good condition for $1500.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.