1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT or cynergy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Do to the lack of seeing them, I just dont know. I love my XT and until I wear it out? Well I just do not know what I would buy. I shot a field cynergy. I liked it felt nice. I believe it would be easier to sell a XT if needed to. I like all my brownings. They have always held up to their intended tasks. If I would have to choose between the 2 I would get a XT

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Was just out looking around the web...did not know browning put out a cynergy combo. Able firearms. The cynergy trap runs about 700.00 more than XT. The unsingle combo cynergy is 3999.00. I do not know what is the real deal for more $$$ over XT other than its the new kid on the block. I did notice that the cynergy combo O/U has a much higher rib than the plain Cynergy trap? Might be just the picture. I do like how the cynergy looks though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.