1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning xt or Beretta 687 silver pigeon 2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goose2, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who would like to know what everyone on here likes the best. The Guns unlimited Browning xt under single combo or the Joel Etchens Beretta 687 silver pigeon 2 under single combo. I am a Browning guy so my word is one sided. It would be nice to here how the guns perform, reliability, resale and customer service. He said the Beretta model is about $400.00 more. So that has to come into play. All comments would be of help.

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Browning for me, just my upinion.

Gne

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Why Browning?

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

There is one thing for sure. If these 2 guns are the same in performance or durability. The browning would probably be the way to go only because it is $400.00 less money.

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I own both, but in top single/combo for the 687, and just the O/U for the XT. I prefer the Beretta because I just shoot it better, can't go wrong with either....

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Keep um coming boys. All the comments help.

7. leadvail

leadvail Member

I've shot a 687 SP2 combo that I got from Etchen 2 years ago and 10,000 + RDs .Like it better than my Browning O U .Got 3 yds.caps last year and staying in the 90's for cap and A class in singles .Still only 85 ave. in doubles but that's my fault , not the gun .Still like new .All I've shot is 3 years now but the gun has won money .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.