1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT (Need SGL or Un-SGL Barrel)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BrowningGal, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I purchased a Browning XT last year so I could start shooting doubles. I love this gun, and the wood is absolutely gorgeous.

Had I a chance to go back and do it over again, though, I would have waited and bought an XT combo set. I was thinking I could remedy this situation by simply purchasing a single barrel for it, but I don't know where to find one. Those I've talked to locally say that you can't buy just the single barrel, but I'm thinking if it's made for the combo set, it should be sold as a service part item. I mean, what would you do if you had a combo set and the single barrel got damaged for whatever reason? There has to be a way to replace it, I would think.

Does anybody know where I could find a 32" or 34" single or un-single barrel for an XT? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. 47bt99

47bt99 TS Member

The Browning XT and most break open guns require the fitting of the barrels to their receivers. This fitting would take an experienced gun smith to perform.

Jim

3. tomward

tomward TS Member

I just listed an unsingle adj. rib barrel for $1,400. Call me at 817-538-4663 for details. Tom Ward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.