1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning XT left hand from the factory?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Description:
    Receiver – Steel; Silver nitride finish; Gold accented high-relief engraving
    Barrel – Ventilated top and side rib; Tapered floating high post top rib; Ported
    Action – Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
    Stock – Gloss finish; Grade III/IV walnut stock with left-hand palm swell; Semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves
    Features – Three Invector Plus™ choke tubes (F,F,IM); Triple Trigger™ System; HiViz® ProComp fiber-optic sight

Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.
    Item # Ga Barrel Length MSRP
    013406426 12 2 3/4" 32" $2,486
    013406427 12 2 3/4" 30" $2,486

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Yes, Browning has released a left hand XT. I can sell you a new one for $2050 plus $35 insurance and shipping to your dealer. ross@cartercustom.com

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

As usual way late on the leftie guns! I would have loved to buy it, just bought A PFS for my XT. just thought I would put it out there

4. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Where on the web are you guys seeing this picture and the details of the XT. And doesn't the XT have a wide, almost Broadway-like rib? Great news that there is a new left handed available from Browning.

525's don't do it for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.