1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT from MIA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WillBill, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillBill

WillBill Member

I am brand new to trap shooting and a couple of weeks ago I bought a Browning XT from MIA (Jack). When the dealer unboxed it he thought it was brand new because it looked so good. MIA told me that it was shot "very little" but it didn't look like it had even been shot once.
    My first ever round of trap wasn't great, a 15/25, but I loved it and am now hooked. This forum is a great resource and people like MIA made my introduction to the sport pretty easy and trouble free with great equipment at a great price.

I'd be the first to complain if the deal went bad but, to do so, I also need to give praise and compliments when things go well.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the sport..you just affirmed what we all who know him already know...Jack is a standup gentleman and an even better friend after you've gotten to know him as we old timers do

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

How about that? helped two people with that XT. And both are happy campers.

WillBill. Shoot a lot. Lube that gun before you shoot it. Wipe it down after you shoot it. Don't alter it and you will never lose a dime on the gun. Don't fall for gimmicks like extended chokes, fancy butt plates, recoil devices, etc. Just stick good bullets in the gun and learn how to shoot trap. Your first 25 is just around the corner. And Thanks a lot.

Jack

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I use extended chokes cuz I'm a clutz...they protect the muzzle end when it slips off my toe or pad between shots...if I mess up a tubes finish I dont cry over it as much

5. shrek

shrek Active Member

MIA,

thanks for sharing the picture of the successful young lady shooter.

we need young folks in this game to help it keep going,

and it sure is nice to see and hear about it when they do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.