1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT for sale SOLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by huntinandhotrods, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun is now sold! Thanks Joe!

This gun belonged to my shooting buddy that recently passed away. I'm helping his wife sale the gun. This is a XT with the 32" barrels and non adjustable monte carlo stock. I do not know the shot count but I believe it was low since he didn't shoot that often and he did buy it brand new. It is completely stock with no mods. It is still very tight and the lever is way to the right of center. Over all appearence of the gun looks really good but it does have a few handling marks. I tried to show all the marks that I noticed in the pictures, but I'm not a perfessional gun trader. The marks I noticed include a scratch on the stock next to the butt pad, scratches at top of the non adjustable comb. One sractch on the forearm and a scratch in the blueing on the rib between the mid bead and the end of the barrel. When you throw the gun up the stratch on the rib is not noticeable. It looks like it got scratched in a gun rack. I do believe he maintained and cleaned the gun often. You can see the grease he used on the hinge pins in the pictures. The gun will come in the original box. It also comes with the 3 chokes originally sold with the gun and the accessories shown in the pictures. I did shoot one round with the gun and it functions perfectly. Let me know if there are any questions. Gun is located in Bakersfield Ca. She is pretty firm on the price of $1600.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wireguy