1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT extended chokes wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mahrbeezer, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I have a browning XT trap that i want to get extended chokes for. Im looking for MOD, IMP MOD and FULL. I like to shoot sporting clays on occasion and want chokes that i can change out easily by hand. Any good used ones out there??

2. dzeh

dzeh Member

I think you're looking at too much choke for sporting clays. You might want to look for Cyl,IC and LM. I've rarely ever needed to go to M or IM.

3. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I have Imp cylinder now but i like to use mod. for most of the stations. On two or three stations a full is required for some very long shots. I dont use them much but would like to have them when needed.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have been lucky and snagged a few tus here, best bet link above good prices free ship

5. djcuda

djcuda Member

Angleport has the extended choke tubes 5 for 100.00.I bought these and they work great.
    Dave

6. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Click on the link above for diana grade tubes for 39.99. Excellant service too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.