1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Willimon1, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willimon1

Willimon1 Member

Im going to purchase a browning xt top single combo. Just wondering if anyone has negatives or positives with the gun. I shot a beretta 391 prior and wanted to make a move to good single barrel gun.

2. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

I would buy an unsingle combo myself. 34"un/32" O/U.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Not everybody can shoot or at likes the Unsingles. I do but thats me. They are better for resale but that don't help your scores if your not one of them that shoots an Unsinlge well.

The Browning XT's are good solid guns and a great first combo or last combo. Nothing wrong with a Beretta 391 either.

4. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

I bough a Citori unsingle combo (from Guns Unlimited) and I like it a lot. It shoots just about as well as my Kolar Max T/A Combo, at 1/3rd the price.

BTW, the wood on the "gold" version (which is what I bought) is quite nice. Also, Guns Unlimited dropped the price by about $400 a few months ago. It's quite a steal, IMHO.

Ted K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.