1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT Combo?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ajax, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me what a used(looks like new) Browning XT combo 34/30, with case, should sell for?

Thanks in advance,

Ajax

2. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Ajax, you can compare new and used prices thru Guns Unlimited and Jaquas. I think they were the original stores that contracted with Browning to bring in the XT combos. There may be a Browning rebate on a new gun. Try and avoid the factory adjustable comb stock. You are better of having Graco-Corp or other reliable source to install an adjustable comb if you need it. The factory adjustables slip out of adjustment. Jaquas lists a used XT combo for $2500(32/34). Guns Unlimited still has some new combos. You didn't specify if you want a top-single combo or an unsingle combo. There is a small difference in prices. Bob

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

A almost new one sold for $2900 here a few weeks ago. But it was a 34/32 which generally go around $200 more. I would say depending on condition between 2300-2700, unless it is really beat up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.