1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning xt-combo over-single F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pgribb, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

I have a Browning Combo 34" single and 32" over-single I am no longer shooting and it is looking for a good home. Has a dead-mule and briley chokes. Otherwise not modifications. Monte Carlo stock with nickle receiver and blued barrels. I would say it is 90-95% simply due to use. Great wood and otherwise very sound gun. It is set up pull/pull. I would entertain offers in the neighborhood of $2800.00.

Also have a special trap with a shorter LOP 30" barrel, has a release/pull trigger I will include but currently it is set up pull/pull. I picked this one up used and have not shot it in several years. I would characterize it as 85-90% as the stock was shortened previous to my getting it and other wise in great shape. I would entertain offers in the neighborhood of $1200.00 for this one.

Please email the address above and I can get some pictures sent of to you. Primarily interested in dealing with folks on the east coast where we do not have to ship. All of that is negotiable if we are making a deal though.

2. mecman

mecman TS Member

Yuo got mail

3. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

umm...lil editorial note, it is an 34" over-single with and over-under 32" not an 34" single and 32" over-single which I previously posted. Where are the editors when you need them?

4. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

5. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

Up one more time

6. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

7. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

30" LOP, man you are one large dude!!!

8. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

yeah, well I ate my wheaties? actually since my editor noted the discrepancy it should read Shorter LOP, 30" barrels. The stock was shortened before I bought it to 13" then a 1" pad was added to give it 14" couple spacers and yer 14 1/2". Also has an adjustable comb.

9. mecman

mecman TS Member

you got mail again

10. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

Didn't recieve anything after noon eastern mecman.

11. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

lil bump

12. Pgribb

Pgribb TS Member

last time to the top...next time gunbroker.com

13. Longgunnm

Longgunnm TS Member

E mail sent just now, Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.