1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT Citori Un-Single Trap Combo sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by az outlaw, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

Browning XT Citori Un-Single Combo serial # *****MT131 For Sale. 34" un-single and 32" o/u barrels,4-way adjustable comb with Braun Hardware, Gracoil recoil reducer, Kick e-z pad, Hi-viz sights (1 white, 2 orange, and 4 green)cross fire sight blinder, Invector plus chokes (1 mod. 1 Imp.Mod. 3 full) choke tube wrench, 6 Barrel weights for un-single barrel, 3 trigger shoes, ALL the allen wrenches for any adjustments, Locking Browning Hard case with the keys, SOLD PENDING FUNDS plus shipping to your FFL. I have many more pictures available to e-mail interested parties. There are a couple handling marks in the wood with only one being really noticeble it is on the right side where another shooter barrel bumped it going to the line but is very minor. This gun is very tight and in VERY good condition I have owned it for about 2 months and can not get the hang of shooting an un-single. Please pm any questions or requests for pics and I will be glad to get them to you asap.

Thanks,

Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jwebster

jwebster Member

0   0   0

Please send more pictures. Like recever and end of for arm ./ where are you located? Your phone no. mine is 402 339 8677 thanks jerry webster

3. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

@ jwebster, I wouldn't put my phone number out there for the world to see. With all the talk of scammers on this forum you might be opening yourself up for a world of aggravation. Send it in a PM.

Chris M

4. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

Thats Good advice Chris, there has been alot of shennanagins going on lately. I sold a Mec Universal charge bar on here a couple months ago and 2 days later someone was trying to resell it under a different screen name, (not the guy i sold it to) they even used the EXACT picture i used, When I called the person out oin it he deleted the post and would not answer back. thanks for the free bump also (8^)

Mark

5. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

6. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

Up for the Evening

7. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

up for the morning