1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XT buttpad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rifal, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rifal

rifal Member

I own a Browning XT with monte carlo stock and I'm considering having an adjustable buttplate installed. Whom would you recommend to do the job? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

2. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Don't know where you are, but I can highly recommend Ken Rucker and the Speedbumps Stockworks in San Antonio TX. Email is XXXXKen@speedbumpstockworks.comXXXX ( remove the x's ) He did my Browning XT to my specs and I am very pleased with his work. Check his website, speedbumpstockworks.com. Ken is on TS.COM as "ruck".

Charlie

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Rods Custom Stocks, he did 2 for me one on my XT and the other on my BT99 and I am more than happy with his work and prices. Woody Sullivan

4. chukar16

chukar16 Member

A second for Rod's custom stocks, He did my XT did a great job and a quick turnaround.
    Paul Dumas

5. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Joe Bowles @ Tronspace Gunworks did my XT.

He has also done my Perrazi. First class work. Quick turnaround and very fair pricing.

6. tgb18

tgb18 Member

+1 for Rod, did mine last year after the Grand. Great guy to work with, Terry

7. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Lots of good options. I went to Graco in Gravette, Arkansas and was treated like a prince! They have now installed three of their adjustable buttpads for me and the service and workmanship has been exemplary. Please give them a call before you decide. (Mine were $226 installed which included a new pad.) Martinpicker

8. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Rod's adjustable pad plates are $200.00 with your choice of Kick Eez pad. Add $10.00 for Gooey pads.

Thanks!...Rod

9. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Rod gets my vote, he did my BT first then my XT unsingle combo. Superb work and good turnaround,
    Dave B

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rod from Ohio or Pat of Pats gunsmithing in Wells Minn

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.