Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning XT Adj Comb hardware?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mince 
#1 ·
Could someone provide the Graco part number for the Graco direct replacement comb hardware to replace the Browning XT comb hardware. I've cleaned out all the NEW factory crud that was in the hardware but as stated on here, only a matter of time before it drops. Thanks.

Oh, first post. Just joined and trying to soap up as much good info on the forum as I can.

Darryl Mincemoyer #0923759

#4 ·
Thanks for the welcome Jeff. I did go to their site and the only direct replacement listed was Beretta break open & semi. I emailed them last night but they want you to call them and were closed when I did call them this afternoon. Just thought some on here would have the # as I'll probably get it from Brownells anyway. A Gracoil at the same time since I need to drop 1/2" off my LOP. With the Gracoil I'll need to swtich the comb hardware due to the adj rod, right?

Redsoxs, After taking it apart, it looks like the ball and spring on the post would be the falt not the rod loosening. I don't see how the clamping system would ever thighten up the spring and ball to lock-in.

Darryl Mincemoyer #0923759

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.