1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning XS Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone has ever shot a Browning XS Special for doubles. It looks to be stocked with a high enough comb to work for trap.

Ron

2. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I never shot one for trap but and friend of mine has one and we both used it for sporting clays and did well. He does, however shoot doubles in trap with it.

3. ljutic73

thanks!!

4. fergster1

fergster1 TS Member

I've got one I shoot for skeet sporting and doubles. 12ga 32" barrels extended briley chokes, Browning hard case(canvas and leather) that I'd ship to your ffl for $2,ooo I've just have to many guns and don't shoot it enough. It's about 98% a couple small dings on the underside of the stock

5. BAMBAM4

BAMBAM4 TS Member

All I shoot is a XS Special for trap. Mine has 32" barrels and Smoke Chokes. I want to try the new XS Special with the high post. Its a blast to shoot.

6. ljutic73

Thanks for the offer, Jack....but I'm just fishin' for info right now...not buyin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xs special