1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BROWNING XS 28 GA SKEET

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by peddler, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

Earlier this year someone was trying to sell a Browning XS 28 gauge skeet gun. This gun was a special order by a Browning dealer Kesserling guns ( sp ) in the state of Washington. If that person still has that gun for sale I am very interested and or if someone knows where their might be one, I would be very interested. I think they came in 30 inch barrels which is what Iam looking for.

Thank you

Jon

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Brdslayr had one back in January. Dunno if the same one.

GneJ

3. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

Gene

This person had the first name of Gale. His e-mail was gale@gpcom.net. I have tried e-mailing that address but it bounces back.

Thanks

Jon

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jon, My 2003 browning cat. has the XS Sporting listed in all 4 gauges. They even had non-ported barrels in all 4 gauges as well. The 28ga. was available with 28 and 30 inch barrels. Sugg. price was $2406 came with mod, ic, skeet chokes and 2 3/4 inch chambers, 6 lbs. l4 oz. (30 inch barrel model) 45 1/2 total lenth, l 7/16 drop at comb, 2 3/16 drop at heel, 14 3/4 lop, 3/8 inch wide rib. The XS Sporting had the 4 gauge gun before 2003 too if I remember correctly, but I'm not sure for how long they ran them. The 525 stopped the production of all 4 gauges in the XS Sporting, because the 525's came out of the gate made in all 4, so they stopped the XS Sporting (4 gauges)when they came out. Good Luck in finding your gun. break em all Jeff

Sorry I missed that!!! Makes more sense now. I've never heard or seen a XS Skeet in subgauge!!! break em all Jeff

5. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

Jeff

The one iam looking for is a XS Skeet not Sporting. I had one two year ago and let it get away from me. I really appreciate your help and comments.

Jon

6. neckdeep

neckdeep Member

0   0   0

you forgot the j, that is why is bouncing back

Gale Johnson

7. neckdeep

neckdeep Member

0   0   0

neckdeep_2008_030319.jpg

XS Skeet 28, they had 410's when i bought this, wish i would have got one of those also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
brownin xs skeet 28ga
browning 28 gauge xs skeet
browning 525 xs sporting 28 gauge for sale
browning xs 28 ga
browning xs skeet 28 ga

browning xs skeet 28ga

browning xs skeet 28ga 30 shotgun price
xs skeet 28 ga for sale