1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Unsingle Barrel for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

My Browning 34" Unsingle barrel off my Combo is for sale. I am going to use comments some folks do not want to hear concerning used gun stuff. "Smokes targets from the 16 to the 27." LOL It does indeed with the supplied chokes.

Barrel is minty, unaltered, and has 2 Angleport Gold Extended chokes, F and XF. Round count is low, as I have gotten hooked on Sporting. I do not have box or original receipt.

Browning barrels are hand fitted, so this barrel may or may not work on your gun without fitting. No returns.

I am not interested in trades. First "I'll take it" gets the barrel for $2000 shipped.

I also have a like new Americase with maroon interior set up for Unsingle Combos. This one DOES have the original box. $325 shipped, or both for $2300 shipped.

This will make it easier for me to ship the barrel, and you will have a lifetime case for your pet target smoker.

2. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Still for sale. "I'll take it" gets the goodies.

3. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Joe

Thanks for the bump, but the SKB and Browning are different animals. There is much more fitting involved in the SKB that the Browning. A close examination of both will reveal the many differences. The Citori is a fairly faithful copy of John Browning's original 1920's design with a few differences, mainly the trigger. This was changed by Val Browning to the current inertial trigger. John's Twin Single trigger was very expensive to make.

Also, for one who asked, this Citori barrel is not compatible with the Cynergy.

This barrel will be sold the same way a Krieghoff or Perazzi barrel would be. It may or may not work on your gun without minor fitting. Older guns with different forends will not be compatible. My 1994 Special Sporting Clays gun will not interchange barrels with the newer Citori, due to a difference in the forend. Recent XT guns have the same forend, but at the same time, these guns are hand fitted.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

I have an over single XT and we have tried it on a couple of diff. XT receivers and it fit like a glove??

5. willing

willing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MY unsingle barrel has fit on 3 receivers, no problem.

Bill

6. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have heard that they will interchange pretty well on newer guns, but I will not guarantee this. Murphy is alive and well.

I will sell barrel with Browning flush chokes for $1800, and case, if bought at same time, for $300, both shipped.

7. markc2

markc2 Member

0   0   0

Coach,

Where are you located? I live in Murfreesboro, TN and might like to try fitting the barrel to my son's XT. markc2

8. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

Bump - it ain't going to last long now...

9. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Mark

Your email came up invalid. PM sent.

10. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Barrel still for sale.

11. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

Bump for a good guy with great stuff...

12. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

If anyone is waiting for Shooting Coach to respond, he's been serving our youth and helping with the TN State SCTP Championship in Montgomery County.

I think he's the only person there that can work on a trap machine in his sleep.

God Bless,
    TNCoach

13. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

At MY age, I do a lot of stuff in my sleep. LOL

Barrel still for sale.

The SCTP shoot went off well. A little delay because of weather Thursday, a seventeen hour Friday for the help, and a good head wind Sunday, but Shoot Management was pleased with the shoot.

Tennessee kids are great shooters and sportsmen.

14. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Barrel is SPF to a fellow who was hoping someone ELSE would buy it. LOL Thanks, all.

15. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Coach,

There's a guy named Ted K. that's is looking for a barrel for his XT.

Kevin

16. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Ted seems to be looking for a Zebra. He will pay dearly for it, would probably be better off simply buying a GC Unsingle. These guns are beautiful, and worth every dime.

One of the best shooters I have EVER had in my hands was a GC Unsingle with a Spears release. A true work of art, both gun and trigger.

Got funds in, and sent out barrel today. Thanks, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning cynergy barrels for sale
browning cynergy unsingle barrel for sale
browning unsingle

browning unsingle barrel for sale

browning unsingle trap gun
browning unsingle trap shotgun
browning xt unsingle barrel for sale

unsingle trap guns for sale