1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Ultra XS Sporting FS*Holiday Price*

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Browning Ultra XS Sporting FS*BONUS ADDED*

I have for sale a very nice Browning Ultra XS Sporting. This is a 12 gauge that has 30" barrels, invector plus tubes and a very nicely figured stock. The gun is in very good condition overall, with only a few handling marks. All of the metal is in great shape, except the usual "rub" marks where the forend touches the barrels. Also included with this gun are **10 Custom Seminole Extended Chokes**. This package would make someone a great clays gun. I need to move this gun to fund other projects so I will sell this package for $1725 shipped insured in the lower 48. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail at the address above just remove the x's or drop me a Private Message. Pictures can be viewed at the above address. Thanks. Garrett

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Browning Ultra XS Sporting FS

ttt

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Browning Ultra XS Sporting FS

ttt

4. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Browning Ultra XS Sporting FS*BONUS ADDED*

ttt with the custom chokes added to the package!!! Garrett

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Come on guys, I know someone out there has to need a good sporting gun!! Garrett

6. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

So would a lot of other guys, trust me, I've had the offers. But $1725 is a very fair price for this gun and I'm firm on it. Thanks for your interest. Garrett

7. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.