1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Twelvette for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

redhawk44, I am not sure if you are INTO these Double Autos or not but I am. You have a really cool type of Browning Double Auto, it is a first year production as noted by the exposed rivots at the rear of both sides of the forend. These early DA's were called "lightweight" models and called Twelvette after about 1959 or 1960. The Twelvette models will have "Twelvette" above the loading port on the left side of the receiver. I can't make out the serial number but it should contain "FN" and "A" and some numbers. The lower the number the earlier the gun. How many digits is the serial number? I would think you should easily get $500.00 for this gun as it is worth every penny of that. I sold a later silver DA at Jaquas'Fine Guns several month's ago. They put $600 on it and sold it in days. I wish this gun was in mint condition as I don't have a first year production in my Double Auto collection. A wonderful gun for $500.00!
    Doug

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

redhawk PM sent.
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browmimg twelvette
browning twelvette

browning twelvette for sale

browning twelvette serial number