1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning traps I feel are a good value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

I was on Gunsamerica last night and saw what I think are two vintage Browning o/u traps (both with two sets of barrels) that pose a great value. Under 4 grand each. Nice wood and the guns look in great condition. Common sense would tell mr that at least one set of barrels must be in like new shape. I found them on page 15 or there abouts. Heck, it's just fun looking at all those great guns. Jim

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Those are way over priced in my opinion- no collectors value and if you want to try to sell them you could take a real hosing

I would say 1200 bucks -1500 is what they are worth from a market view point and have seen them go below that at auction

but its your money- spend it how you want

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Gene, That seems pretty low. If those guns were still made they'd sell for at least 3500 in todays dollars. I considered them a value as they aren't made anymore and in like new condition. And imo, any gun that hasn't been altered from its original condition will have some collector value. Regards from Ca. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.