1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Superposed stock set for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gabe, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe

Gabe Member

0   0   0

Up for sale is an original unmodified Skeet dimensions Browning Superposed stock set. LOP is right at 14 1/2". Not sure about the drop but it did come off a skeet gun. I don't believe this wood was salt cured, the gun I took it off of was still in real nice condition with no metal discoloration or pitting at all. No cracks and the stock and forend still look very nice. Has original pad. Please have a look at the pictures to indentify the top and bottom tang. Forend measures 11 9/16" long scross the very top. Any questions just email or pm me. $250 and that includes the shipping.
    <a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/Gabestuff/?action=view¤t=BrowningRtltside.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/Gabestuff/?action=view¤t=Browningtopbottom2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

0   0   0

Gabe,

I sent you an e-mail regarding your stock. If it is off a 12 gauge gun and if you will provide a 3 day return privilege for inspection, then I would very much like to buy your stock.

Thanks, Gregg Minsky
    Perrinton, Michigan

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Whoever buys this stock set, I may be interested in buying the grip cap if dimensions can be provided.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

4. Gabe

Gabe Member

0   0   0

My fault guys, I knew I'd leave something out, and of course it was important. It is for a 12 gauge. Gregg I replied to your email. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browing gun stocks for sale
browing superposed 12ga sttock and forearm for sal
browning gun stocks for sale
browning superposed gun stocks for sale

browning superposed shotgun stocks for sale

browning superposed stock for sale

stock and forearm for browning superposed shotgun
supeerposed shotgun stocks for sale