1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning superposed 4 sale REDUCED (info added)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by southjblue, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Browning superposed that I set up 4 doubles but don't have time to mess with them so I am puting this out 4 sale---the gun is very sound and smashes targets.It has release trigger (Allem) on mod barrel--top barrel is (f) pull---Gracoil recoil/adj LOP added---lever still slight right--orig blue still 90% RK/LT--
    sr#578xx I added a comb to match my cheek---it is stationary but could B sanded or made higher very easy--- There was a hairline crack in 4-end that was repaired professionaly-- There is some slight movement right to left when gun is open but tight when gun is closed-I have no idea what to value it at so I am going to ask 4 offers if there is any interest NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED--- I HAVE A RN/LT STOCK LIKE NEW THAT I WILL THROW IN.pics added of stock that could B used with some small fitting I think. Thanks 4 looking---sjb
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I believe the seller stated that it has been reduced. Is that a mole or something on top of the buttstock?

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'll try to put a value on the gun---BBL and Rec $900.00---release trigger from J Allem---$350.00---Gracoil adj LOP installed $400.00--- Stock $200.00 now the math

$900.00
    $350.00
    $400.00
    $200.00
    -----------
    $1850.00

Now I'm not sure that is the right value but I am willing to accept a reasonable offer---Thanks to all---SJB

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just talked to Art @ Arts gun shop about movement rt to left---He said needs hinge pin and will tighten it up like new for $80.00---I am going to keep this gun listed till it sells---Will make a great gun for doubles or the gun can be restocked with stock to be with deal----Thanks----SJB

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sr # has this gun yr 1957---put new hinge pins and it is like new---shame I cut the stock but the one in pics would bring it back to almost orig condition---SJB---

6. mjsweims

mjsweims Member

0   0   0

1957 makes it C&R
    What is the barrel length?
    Does the original trigger come with it?
    Jack

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

orig trigger comes with it---30" bbl---SJB

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Took this Browning out this late afternoon---shot a 22---then took out my K-gun worth many thousands and then shot a 22 with it---INTERESTING---SJB

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I received a pm asking about the movement rt to left---to anyone interested the movement is very slight---the gun locks up tight---It will give many yrs of great shooting the way it is---I just have too many trap guns and decided to sell this one---if no interest it can sit around here---just thought someone out there might be interested===Thanks to all 4 looking---sjb

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

11. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

post pic of extra stock, showing inletting top & bottom,please

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New pics of inletting per request
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

As per another request---The seperate stock looks to be a trap stock---it is not on a gun so it is hard to get domentions but I put it long side a field superposed that I have and it is very straight in comparison---George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning superposed stock for sale