1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Superposed 20 gauge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ruhtra, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruhtra

ruhtra TS Member

Browning Superposed 20 gauge, made in 1960s, fine condition, how much is it worth? Art

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Forget the 60's. "Give me a picture or give me death"

And tell us what purpose the gun is and the acutal year mfgr and thelength of bbl.

"Till then we must part"

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

100%: $140

95%: $110

90%: you owe $10

-GN7777777

LOL

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Art.We are only saying that you need to give us more info.

5. twopipe

twopipe Member

Gene, you cracked me up with that. Almost makes up for you beating up on my buddy Jim !

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Ruhtra: Kidding aside, your Superposed is probably worth $1300-$2200, depending on actual condition and a few other details. This assumes all original parts and finish, Grade 1 Standard pistol grip or Lightning (round knob), and 80-95% condition ("Fine condition" doesn't mean much by itself). Browning used salt cured wood on some models in the late sixties and guns plagued by that rust near the metal and are very undesirable. Browning also made exotic versions such as Diana or Midas Grade, which could be worth $8-$15K, but if you were looking at one of those you'd know instantly that it was something special. In any case, some folks turn their noses up at Browning's old Superposed workhorse, but it is a fine classic American shotgun and, for my money, represents the foundation upon which all good O/U shotguns are based.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning lightning superposed skeet 20 gauge forum

browning superposed 20 gauge for sale