1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Browning superpose 20 ga F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by gun1357, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Member

0   0   0

That will go quick. Ron

Well, I thought it would. These are great little guns. It must be the wrong time of year.
  2. bob levine

bob levine Member

0   0   0

Ive got a round knob long tang 20 in the tan browning take down case that ive been asking $1200 with no takers. dunnio but it might be to soon to be thinking about bird hunting
  3. tudurgs

tudurgs TS Member

0   0   0

I'm guesing that the 1971 date is scaring folks. Even if the gun doesn't have salt it's from that era. Too bad. Looks like a nice gun
  4. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Jake, I am still interested. Trevor Dawe Calgary Alberta Canada trevdawe@shaw.ca
  5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

0   0   0

That's a great bird gun---I have one and love it.The price is high but worth the $$s---It's the economy---gL----SJB
  6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Active Member

0   0   0

Better close up pics will help. This is a prime year for salt guns. Those in the know will assume it is until it is proven not to be. A picture of removed buttplate screws, forend escutcheon, and close up of fit of stock to rear of receiver will dispel fears of corrosion.

Attempts at enlarging these photos appear to show rust at rear of receiver.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.