1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning Special Trap Edition Unsingle berral

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k200817, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k200817

k200817 TS Member

Aug 6, 2007
    I have a Browning Special Trap Edition O/U that I use for trap. I was wondering if a Unsingle berrral is available for this gun and if there is where can I obtain one in either 32" or 34".

Thanks much.
  2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Simmons/Ken Eyester will build you anything you want if your pockets are deep enough.

If you are wanting an affordable unsingle, you may want to look at some of the deals that can be had on new 682's.

3. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Nov 14, 2007
    I've been looking for the same barrel for over a year. I think the only place you can buy the barrel is Guns Unlimited and they will only sell the combo complete. I also think Browning made a special deal with GU to sell this model. I have the top single combo and would like to try the unsingle. I had some stock work done on mine that I like so I want to keep the receiver part. Good luck and if you can find 2 of them I'm willing to buy one.
  4. SMSGT

SMSGT TS Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Moneymakers in Omaha will make an unsingle barrel for most any Browning O/U. They aren't cheap but they do good work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.