1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Browning "Special Edition Sporting Clays" **SPF**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pca7ggr, Jun 21, 2013.

1. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

Well, my second attemp to post this gun for sale has for some reason disappeared. So let's try this again - they say that the 3rd time is the charm.

Beautiful, unmolested Browning Special Sporting Clays Edition over/under that has seen very little use (XXXXXNXT13: ’93 - “12 ga. 2 ¾” "Special Sporting“).

30" ported barrels, dual ivory bead sights, wide sporting rib, selectable and adjustable trigger for LOP (14.5" length of pull with trigger in forward position). Stock is walnut with checkered pistol grip, right hand palm swell and solid recoil pad. Weight is approx. 8lbs.

Comes with the Browning case (with key), two flush Invector Plus choke tubes
    (M & F), and a Browning choke wrench. This Browning is in great condition and has been shot very little. Action is still tight and opens/closes smoothly. Bore condition is excellent. Still has its beautiful deep bluing and wood finish. There are a few nicks and scratches from normal use and storage without a case (I bought the case after acquir). It's an absolute joy to shoot.

Looking to get $1900 shipped or best offer - thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

Some additional pics - thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

I've been advised by some that my asking price is a bit on the high side. As such, I am open to offers at a lower price that may be more "market based".

Please PM me with offers or request for additional info/pics. Thanks

4. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

5. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

6. cjhgah

cjhgah Member

0   0   0

I am looking for one of these for a friend.
    I know he would go to $1,200.00
    Let me know if that is acceptable.
    you can pm me or cjhyams@yahoo.com
    Chris

7. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

0   0   0

I've been shooting one of these for doubles for the last six or seven years. Great gun. I got Briley chokes for it (.20 &.30). Seems to work better for me. Skeet's double release. I think I paid about $1100 when I bought it from Frank O'Brien. I don't know what they sell for now but assume its much higher. Can't go wrong for the quality. Jimmy Borum

8. pca7ggr

pca7ggr Member

0   0   0

Browning

Sold Pending Funds - Thanks

Search tags for this page

browning special sporting clay edition

browning special sporting clays edition

browning special sporting clays edition review

browning special sporting clays edition sale

browning special sporting clays review

browningspecialeditionsportingclaygunauction