1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

browning special edition sporting clay 30"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TxTom, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxTom

TxTom TS Member

browning special edition sporting clay 30

Correction, "special sporting clays edition" , Looking for one in good conditon with 30 inch barrels. Top dollar for like new. Call Tom ,817 8210433 or email tp12345@sbcglobal.net

2. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

I have a citori lightning sporting clays edition with 30" ported barrels and high post rib, I bought it new from gander mountain, still have the box and all accessories, triggers, invector plus chokes, etc. I don't think it has a mark on it. email me if this is what you are looking for. brian442@yahoo.com

3. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

Both Jaquas and Indiana Gun Club have them on hand. Neither one of them fit the bill?

4. TxTom

TxTom TS Member

I screwed up my posting, the gun I am looking for was made about 10 years ago and no longer in production. It is a citori with "special sporting clays edition " written in gold on the receiver.If you know where I can find one in good shape please reply. Thanks

5. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

TxTom - I know which one you mean. I have one and love it. Mine is not going anywhere. You might want to check out item 14006 at Indiana Gun Club. That one has a nice 30 inch with adjustable comb. Jaquas also has a 30 inch with a Monte Carlo stock, but it appears to have been shot a bit.

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

i have one and its a joy to shoot,fits me fine

Bill

7. TxTom

TxTom TS Member

Thanks for the tip I will check out those sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.